I recently received for review the new Carmex skin care lotions, Healing Creme and Hydrating Lotion. My mom LOVES Carmex so I let her review this one. And this is what she had to say:
I’ve tried a lot of products on my feet, including the jell pads you wear at night. Many different kinds of healing cremes and lotions, from corn huskers, udder balm and then some.
The Carmex Healing Cream on the first application made such a difference I was sold. It’s non greasy smells a bit like Carmex. I love the smell, and the softness is the bomb! It lasted until I showered with our hard water. My feet still felt soft but looked a little dry so I applied another application. A little goes a long way, so there is plenty of value.
Carmex Healing Cream
We put 75 years of lipcare expertise into our Carmex Healing Cream, much to the joy and relief of customers who have been requesting it for decades. Our rich cream goes through a patent-pending blending process that emulsifies it into a fast-absorbing formula that won’t wipe off on your clothes, immediately going to work helping to heal your most troubled spots—such as feet, elbows and hands.
- Formulas with increased levels of rich lanolin such as Carmex Healing Cream have the same rehydrating properties as naturally occurring lipids in your skin.
- Our formula includes petrolatum to soften skin while it aids with moisturization.
- Our healing cream adds allantoin to soften and aid with moisturization.
The Carmex Hydrating Lotion is just as wonderful. Normally I have to apply lotion 3 to 4 times a day or every time I pass by the bottle sitting on the dresser, just to keep the dry skin from flaking. Once a day application after a shower and my skin feels soft and no flakes. I have found a new friend and feel so much better. I will be replacing all my cremes and lotions. Carmex always worked best for my lips and now the rest of me feels wonderful too on those dry occasions.
Microemulsification. It’s the technical term for how we are able to make a hydrating lotion that is so moisturizing yet feels so greaseless. It is soothing, long-lasting and perfect for everyday use. We super-blend the high-quality ingredients of our exclusive formula so that deep hydration immediately soaks into damaged skin. You won’t feel a hint of greasiness, even right after you smooth it onto rough trouble spots.
- Formulas with Vitamin E aid moisturization of dry skin, helping to soften and heal it.
- Our Hydrating Lotion uses aloe at a concentration of 200 times what you’d find in an aloe plant, helping prevent dryness and promote healing, plus soothing irritated skin.
You can purchase Carmex Skin Creams and any other Carmex product anywhere Carmex products are sold… OR enter below to win a set of Carmex Hydrating Lotion and Healing Cream!