Sponsored Click Here for more info...
Have you ever thought of the things that really make your life pleasurable? I’m not going to talk about sex here today, we can save that for another time. What I am thinking about right now, are the things in life that make our experiences truly remarkable. They could be simple things, or they could be huge, complex things. It doesn’t matter what they are to someone else, if they are special to you, then they are important! I started making a list of the things that genuinely make my life worth it, and I want to share them with you.
- A great cup of coffee each morning, with creamer!
- Spending time with someone who truly gets me.
- Snuggles and hugs from my children.
- A phone call from a true friend.
- Encouraging words from someone I don’t even know.
- Kissing in the rain.
- Chocolate and coconut.
- Hearing the words I love you from someone special.
- Clean sheets.
- Hot bubble baths, with a great book and candles.
- Getting my hair done.
- Grass or sand on my bare feet.
- Cuddling up with a good movie, a bowl of popcorn and a special someone.
- Turning up the volume and singing along when my favorite song comes on the radio. Bonus points for embarrassing my teens!
- The smell of rain.
- Back rubs!
- Laughing so hard I cry.
- Silence after the kids go to bed.
SPONSORED Click Here for more info...